Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Dr. Minna Allarakhia at email@example.com
Engaged Thinking offers a human centered organizational framework with the objective: to engage intellectual capital assets across the full spectrum of innovation. The goals of engaged thinking are dual: the empowerment of employees in innovation activities and whole life engagement of consumers as organizations design and deliver relevant innovations.
- We can help your organization and/or institution to train and develop its leaders and employees on the various elements of the Engaged Thinking Paradigm
- Learn how to better engage consumers and employees.
- Learn how to organize your processes to leverage the knowledge and learning that resides within your organization.
- Understand our engaged thinking framework.
- Consider how the various elements of your organization interact with one another.
- Assess which stakeholders to engage and what models of open innovation will work best.
- Leadership development for effective engagement of your intellectual capital assets.
- Design your engagement continuum and touchpoints.
- Design programs for meaningful engagement of stakeholders.
- Map out your knowledge transactions and design processes for the learning organization.
- Design products and services for engagement, impact and desired behaviour change.